Do you have a passion for using technology to bring about social change? Are you driven to find innovative solutions that promote sustainable social impact? Do you believe in Benetech’s Truths? If so, please consider joining Benetech’s team! Benetech is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its staff and invites all qualified people to apply, including minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Benetech offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for U.S. employees that includes:
- Medical benefits (currently choices between Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser) – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and their eligible dependents
- Dental benefits – Principle – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and their eligible dependents
- Vision benefits – VSP – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and eligible dependents
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- $25,000 life insurance policy
- Home office expense reimbursement for remote employees
- Educational reimbursement – Up to $1,500 per year for qualified coursework
- 401(k) plan with a company match of 50% on the first 4% of salary deferral
- All full-time employees (i.e. those who are categorized as full-time and work 30+ hours/week) are eligible for Unlimited Vacation Days for personal use (i.e. vacation and personal days). This does not apply to time taken for federal or state mandated or protected leave (e.g. FMLA, Military Leave, etc.), sick time (including time taken for Covid-related illness), jury duty, or bereavement.
- 10 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas