Support Bookshare International
Benetech is working hard to ensure the millions of learners in South Asia with reading barriers (including blindness, low vision, and dyslexia) have a chance to get free access to the world’s largest library of accessible ebooks – Bookshare.
With Bookshare, readers in over 70 countries can explore, listen and follow along with more than 400,000 titles in 34 languages. Bookshare’s digital ebooks empower all students to read in ways that work for them.
Help Benetech to make Bookshare International even more useful to even more learners.
- Millions of people can be served across South Asia with a library of local and international content
- Open up new opportunities for learning and employment, providing access to information and reducing poverty
- Give children a brighter future in education, health, and society
Here’s what your support can accomplish:
Goal #1: India: Triple the number of books available in local Indian languages.
- $200 adds high-demand books students need
- $1,000 expands the book collection for Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil and Telugu readers
- $10,000 establishes the Children’s Picture Book collection
- $25,000 establishes the Classics of Indian Literature collection
- $50,000 establishes the STEM Learning Library to help kids of all abilities get on the path to good jobs
Goal #2: India: Double the number of readers in India with free access to the library.
- $24 helps give free access to one additional student in India
- $240 helps train teachers and gives free access to 10 more students across India
- $2,400 supports school outreach and gives free access to 100 more students across India
- $12,000 expands outreach, training and free access for 500 more students across India
Goal #3: South Asia: Expand Bookshare International in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, and Nepal.
- Partner with us to offer free access to books for more than 80 million potential readers.
Thank you for helping to bring the gift of reading to everyone!
Get a taste of the exciting reading opportunities Bookshare offers in South Asia. Contact us for a private demo.Request A Demo
View full press release: Benetech Expands Bookshare’s International Reach in India